Sunday 10 July 2011

Kanye West's My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Covers

Having been plunging into Kanye West's music recently I decided to show you covers of his fifth album, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, released November 22, 2010, which was certified platinum and highly acclaimed by critics. Why covers? Because Kanye asked George Condo, an American contemporary visual artist, to create some paintings which would be put on the covers. After having listened to My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy tracks, painter came up with some pictures. They can be found in the album. Kanye chose one of them as the official album cover, but it was banned in the US because of its content, there were shops that rejected to sell the album. Then West chose another picture to be on the cover, with a ballerina, which is not as provocative as the previous one. Later it turned out that Condo was asked to create a painting which would be banned. Please welcome, My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy covers! Enjoy.






I affect Kanye West.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment