Tuesday 14 June 2011

Emma Watson on Vogue July 2011 Cover

Emma Watson - I love Harry Potter - is on the cover of Vogue US! Photographed by Mario Testino, she looks miraculously beautiful. I always like her, she is 'a real English rose', as Karl Lagerfeld once said. The actress is 21, and now has finally completed the role of Hermione Granger. At the same time I want and don't want to see the finale. It's been such a long journey for millions of people around the world, and now these final steps.. It's hard for me to imagine no Harry Potter books and movies. But this wonderful new world will stay in my heart for a long time, I'm sure.

Let's get down to business and see the cover with this beautiful lady! By the way, in the issue Emma speaks about life after Harry Potter. Enjoy yourselves.


Vogue US

No comments:

Post a Comment