Saturday 4 June 2011

Enjoy The Cover: Vogue UK September 2010

This blog is too much about the latest news, I believe. Of course, I give my opinion, but still I believe there's too much about what's happening every day. I totally forgot that there are simple post, where I just show what I like. Some interesting photos, videos, articles. Something out of time, but what really interested me. Trust me, I quite often find exciting things. And now I will share the.

A thing I want to show you is Vogue UK September 2010 cover with Kate Moss on it. Honestly speaking, I like things connected with the United Kingdom. Elegant, not in Milan way, but in some special British way. Simple, yes. Royal, I would say. And this cover is like this. It's not complicated, not groundbreaking, but there's something about it.


Photographed by Patrick Demarchelier (I instantly recall The Devil Wears Prada). Did you know Kate Moss appeared on the covers of British Vogue at least 6 times. And if counting all Vogue-Moss covers, it will be at least 30!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment