Sunday 15 May 2011

Chanel Cruise 2011/12 Show - backstage

Chanel Cruise 2011/12 show, which took place at Hôtel du Cap-Eden-Roc, Cap d’Antibes, May 9th, was stunning, because it's Karl, who always creates a marvelous thing. It was The Tale of a Fairy, created by the designer, it was my beloved Abbey Lee, who opened the show, it was a fabulous hotel, which is one of the most expensive in the world.. It was brilliant. But what was happening backstage the show? When the whole show is perfect, I become even more curious about what was there, behind the curtain, that secret special place, where last preparations are made and counted seconds are left before the world can enjoy one more masterpiece of a genius. Enjoy yourselves.






Not usual to give screenshots for a video of 2:09. But I believe it is a movie. Short piece of art. Everything is perfect together: clothes, models, music, place, light colours.. That's what I affect Chanel for. That permanent striving for the perfect. That unbelieveable aspiration for perfection. Will to be better and better. That Passion. I adore Chanel. I adore Karl.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment