Tuesday 24 May 2011

Jared Leto by Terry Richardson Take 2

Terry Richardson, as far as I understood, is a good fellow of Jared Leto. I once posted his pictures with Jared, and now they again met, and we have something to enjoy. What I like about his photos, they're fun and absolutely true. They usually unveil the core of people, describe them as they are, without expensive things, without that all. And his blog is so simple too. That goes well. So now, please enjoy Jared Leto by Terry Richardson Take 2!

As usual already, I preserve 'native' commentaries. That feels right. Enjoy yourselves.

Who is it?

Jared Leto… monkey see, monkey do!

Jared Leto… Oh Yeah! 

Jared… burning the lens. 

Jared using his inhaler. 

Jared blow drying his hair! 

Jared playing guitar in his hotel room. 

Jared entertaining me! 

Me and Jared rocking out! 

Jared as Me 

I affect Jared.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment