Friday 22 April 2011

Burberry Spring/Summer 2011 April Showers collection

I am always so delighted when I watch Burberry short videos of their capsule collections. There's always something in them that makes you want to watch them again and again. Well, slow motion is always very interesting for me. But the way they are dressed, there's something playish. And the music. Burberry always has good music - young English bands, whose sound is always fresh and different from what we're used to.

Still can't I forget Burberry Winter Storms Collection 2010, when they release this beautiful Burberry SS 2011 April Showers collection. Oh yes, rubber boots, umbrellas, plastic bags, bright colours (as in the AW 2011 collection) and pools. Burberry style. Perfect for the English climat.


The video features British models Sebastian Brice and Cara Delevingne. I wonder why they choose girls with light hair. Preferably.
.

1 comment: