Friday 15 April 2011

Happy Birthday, Emma Watson!

Our beloved Emma Watson has a birthday today! I grew with Hermione Granger, and after the first part of Harry Potter series I was really obsessed. Soon, several years later, I was really calm about it all. Still I liked watching them sometimes. Last summer I kept watching and watching last 3 parts, and decided to read them finally (shame on me, I didn't do it before). And really, couple of weeks - I'm done. And I welcome the obsession the second time. Wonderful books, truly wonderful. If only you knew, how I like them. These books made children throughout the world start reading. Reading - think about it. And many of them, me including, became addicted to the characters, and they became my friends, undoubtedly. Both books and characters. My love is to Harry Potter is so true. And be honest, it's also due to the cast. So let's congratulate Emma on her birthday!


We grew up, Emma grew up. Let's see her metamorphosis.












I'll miss Emma as Hermione with all my heart, as well as all the other guys who created the whole new universe - the universe of Harry Potter. But we'll hear from all of them, and not only once. I'm sure.

So thank you!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment